Whenever you can have an attitude of gratitude your perfectly positioned to have a magical and lucky day. Then when you take that mindset and keep it going each day, you have yourself a magical and lucky life!
In the last few years, I have been soul searching for my God given life purpose.
And just like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...I can't help but feel lucky and blessed!!!
I've been blessed to have the skills to live pain free; physically, emotionally and financially.
So after 35 years of specilizing pain relief,
I teach massage therapist to have a fun and healthy relationships with their body and finances even when they believe they don't have the time or energy.
For a success pactice, massage therapist will benefit from:
- Keeping our body pain free while working
- Setting healthy boundaries with clients, family and most importantly ourselves
- Having a finical system for peace of mind
- Goal setting and accountability for work-life balance
- Community that is inclusive and inspiring when you need it the most
- Self-help tools to keep you on track with life’s challenging
We have so much to give, our work is needed and it's time we become the most valuable person in our own life so we can continue to offer our gifts.
Sending you health, hugs and happiness!
Whenever you're ready... here are 3 ways I can help you move past physical and finaical pain,
1) Join our free group Click Here
2) Grab 10 days of free fitness videos for strength and flexibility Click Here
3) Free 15 min chat Click Here
The first myth is that you may subconsciously be thinking, "I can’t work out yet because I’m not with my weights or at the gym".
Many of us think that we have to have certain equipment, a certain space, and a certain level of energy in order to start working out. In many cases this is one of your excuses that put off exercising because you believe you need to have it look a certain way.
There was a time when being active was part of every day living. We would work on farms, we would do chores, we would walk back-and-forth to school and sometimes to work, we would play outdoors for our fun.
Now due to the secondary lifestyle and our current situation of needing to stay at home many people are left with needing a creative way to stay healthy.
Overcome your excuse. Make your body the only requirement forworking out. Change your attitude and decide that you want to be healthy. You can do it in every single moment.
You can use your surroundings as workout equipment. Start correcting your posture throughout the day. With a quick two seconds you can make a meaningful adjustment. While you’re waiting for the microwave to make your food do a couple of incline push-ups on the kitchen counter. Get Creative. It might feel silly at first and that is okay. Own the change you want to be.
The second myth is that weight training is boring.
Anything can be boring and anything can be exciting it all depends on your attidue. How you decide to look at exercise will most likely determine your level of success.
There is so much to learn about weight training and so much health that your body will receive when you constantly challenge your muscles to grow. Using weights can be interesting by changing your routine. There are so many different ways to use weights. Changing your routine is inevitable. The only way weights will really be effective is if you change it up and making it filled with challenge and variety. So scratch that idea of weights being boring and decide to see the importance of variety.
The third myth is how weight training is hard and hurts my body.
Weight training is difficult without a good point of origin. Here are some tips to start weight training successfully. First create a plan as to how many times you’re going to weight train during the week. Start off with light weights you only want to seal the challenge of the week in the last two or three reps. Understand proper forms and learn how to move properly first so that when you actually add the weight to your program you’re not triggering injuries and causing problems.
For safer and more powerful movement form and improved posture try foundation training.
The fourth myth is that weight training only builds bulk.
This one seems like an old mess. It surprises me that some people discard adding weight training to their exercise plan these days. The fact is that you do not need to gain bulk when weight training. One simply needs to use lower weights and do more reps to keep toned and strong. For those who want to add bulk, work up to higher weights and less reps over a planned time. Prevent injuries at all costs. Avoiding weight training is stopping you from maintaining a strong body that allows you to do the cardio exercises in active life that you ultimately want to enjoy in your day.
Weight training is one very important part of an student's overall program. Weight training helps to maintain proper standing and sitting all day. Weight training is simply that activity that will continue to challenge your body so that it continues to support you and you can stay well. Keep your body balanced so that you may maintain a comfortable position.
If you want to make sure your body will stay well so that you can continue working click hereto join our community and we can do this journey together.
Congradutions! Your kids have grown and it's your turn! Yet, now that you have the time to do the things you have wanted to do, your body is saying, I'm not to sure, seems my get up and got just got up and left. With body aches and poor sleep, your energy may not be what you need to have the active life you really want and deserve. In my 30 years of being a wellness practitioner, I have had many conversations with clients which have led me to these 10 steps towards a health lifestyle. I work these steps in to my scheadule daily and they have helped me to stay physically energized and mentally focused.
- Free your mind – stress is the body’s method of reacting to a challenge. We have good and bad stress in our lives. Most of us have too much of the bad stress. The result have lead to disease and an unhealthy effects on our bodies. Decide to schedule into your day- preferably first thing in the morning, a practice of being present and having a peaceful mind. Some examples can be Meditation, tapping or EFT, affirmations, motivational videos and breathing. A simple 30 second exercise that can make a world of difference in improving your mood and overall health.
- Food – the quality of the food we eat can determine the quality of our lives. You have likely heard that "food is your medicine" and I believe this is true. So, I encourage you to take time and be aware of what you’re eating as well as take time to prepare your food. This preparation of our food and what we eat seems to becoming a lost art. There is joy in eating whole quality food and in the preparation of feeding ourselves well.
- Falling asleep – I would like to share with you some information from my friend Web MD.com in the hopes that you will have an understanding of the importance of quality sleep. Better health, sex life, less pain, lower risk of injury, better mood, better weight control, clear thinking, better memory, stronger immune system. Our bodies do so much for us and for us to honor our bodies and take the time to do what it takes to get ourselves to bed on time and develop a habit of getting 7-8 hours quality sleep will be so valuable to a quality healthy life.
- Fitness – I grew up in New England, we walk to school, played out doors and we didn’t have TV on all the time. We were involved in farm work and just being physically active. Today, these activities are not part of our daily lives and our physical bodies, well let’s just say it’s not working for us. Adding movement to your every day activity is now a necessity to living above the wellness line. The late Bonnie Prudden, my dear friend and mentor said, "we have stress every day and therefore we need to exercise every day."
- Fun-Doing physical activity should be fun, so select an activity you enjoy, find friends to do this with and go out and move. Some examples include walking swimming Foundation training exercise classes are videos add 10 minutes a day and increase that to 30 to 60 minutes every day.
- Flush out - Your body is receiving unhealthy food and toxins that are keeping us living below the Wellness line. Be kind to yourself by taking the time to be aware of what is going into your body and take the time to remove the chemicals and toxins so that you can support your body well. Remove chemicals, use essential oils, by unprocessed whole foods and think positively.
- Flush out your surroundings- Look around your living space, your work and your vehicle. Having a unclean and disorganized atmosphere is a type of negative energy that affects you in your life. Add a daily ritual of 10 minutes before you start your day or after you start your day to simply organize and put things in place. Uses activity in a meditative way and watch your productivity increase in your mood be happier one.
- Finances- how we do anything is how we do everything handling your finances is a symbol of how we set healthy boundaries in living our lives. So we can choose and decide to live beyond our means. Everyone does not need to keep up with the Jones. Being in debt does not have to be the norm. Decided and being willing to choose differently. Be grateful for what we have and learned to say no. Letting go of things that we cannot afford. Do the courageous thing and except our responsibility to manage our finances. It is possible to live within your means and find our purpose receive abundance and live the life we want.
- Family – my definition of family is - those that you enjoy being around, you feel supported by and they except you. Find people you can look up to and that look up to you. Hang out with them and learn from them. Today we are in a room of smart, conscientious action takers. If the people you are around the most add positive value to your life, that's family. If not, then its time to go find a healthier tribe.
- Future – Have a purpose and be excited about a better life. Have something to look forward, a purposes that will add value to the world. Look at your scheadule for the week and add these 10 steps in to your days. For more tips on how you can stay on trask with healthy habits towards a successful and balanced life, get my free guide on How to Start Stay on a Fitness Program. Click Here for Free Guide